Monday, December 15, 2008

So we left the wilderness for the day...

I decided I needed to get out of town. So, Parker (the wild one) stayed home with Daddy while Sebastian, Caroline, Jenny and I went to Manhattan for the day. We had so much fun. The weather was great (for NYC in December!) and the kids were happy. Of course I had Jenny, my trusty Nanny, by my side. She is so great with my kids (and me!). I should warn you that all of these pics were taken with my camera phone.










This is Jenny and Bash at Rockefeller Center. He enjoyed watching the ice skaters. But he LOVED the BIG Tree!




We parked at Lincoln Center, right by the Manhattan Temple. We didn't get a good pic of it, but here are Sebastian, Caroline and I in front of the entrance.













We ate at Olive Garden in Times Square (Caroline loved the chicken and gnocchi Soup!) and Bash loved that we ate "up high". We could see Times Square and Hershey's. (Not a big Deal since we live near Hershey, PA!).










The highlight of the day was FAO Schwartz. Sebastian talked about playing on the big piano all day.



Caroline loved watching him jump on the piano.











It was a really fun day. Traffic was light and Jenny and I didn't get lost at all. Yea!!


1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog made me realize how much I love and miss you!! I can't believe how big Bash is. Hope to see you one day in the future.

    ReplyDelete