Monday, November 10, 2008

Caroline

This is Caroline Casey Scott and she is beautiful. We are all enamored with her. She is a happy 6 month old and seems to know exactly how to please each of us in her family. Her first smile was for Daddy, she giggles on demand for Sebastian, she doesn't seem to mind Parker's unneccessary roughness (Parker has become inexplicably protective over her and pushes down any strange child who gets too close... even little girls), and she will happily snuggle with Mommy whenever I desire. Did I mention she is adorable? I sigh everytime I look at her. She is not all perfect, though. She has earned the nickname "Barfarella"

around those who know her because she will happily barf in your face (or hair, or mouth, or cleavage) without batting a gorgeous eyelash. Todd says she is my doll because I enjoy dressing her immensely. She must always have a matching bow and, if possible, she should match her Mother. After two rough and tumble boys I was ready for pink and frilly. She doesn't seem to mind...yet.

1 comment: