Monday, November 24, 2008

Pretty PA




So it's snowing here and so pretty. Living in California I forgot how pretty it is here, especially in the fall. The boys were having fun in the fall weather... not too hot and not too cold. We collect leaves and go for walks. Now that it's colder, Bash and I are working on a puppet show for Thanksgiving. Parker is still working on potty training, Caroline is working on sitting up and Todd is mostly just working. He told me the other day that working retail is beginning to make him hate the holiday season. Can't say I blame him. I worked 2 weeks at Target in Orem, Utah during Christmas one year and that was enough to make me hate human kind in general. ("Do you have anymore "tickle me elmo"? can you go look? can you order more?" blah blah blah)

But in general I will say that I love this time of year. I restrained myself and didn't start listening to Christmas music until November this year. Mostly because I started in September last year and was entirely sick of it by Christmas. My Christmas shopping is basically done (and wrapped, thanks to Hazel!) and I feel like now I can enjoy the holidays; decorating, baking, dressing up the kids for corny Christmas pics. So FUN!

1 comment: