Monday, June 15, 2009

Birthday Picnic for Maggie

Before coming to visit, Todd and I decided that we should have a picnic for his Mom with her siblings and their kids. I think everyone had a good time. Although I guess I was busy because I didn't get too many pics (besides our immediate family),

Kaitlyn, Chris, Aly, Cali, Nonna and Emma.






The kids decided to put on a show for us. It was mostly Bash just telling us they weren't ready and Parker yelling "Madagascar". The other kids weren't nearly as bossy and/or obnoxious as mine. Hmmm I wonder where they get those qualities?


Aly, Emma, Bash, Parker and Jenny.


Parker has an infatuation with cake and cake-related foods. I certainly hope he inherited his Father's metabolism along with his love for cake.
A long, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment