Friday, July 3, 2009

The Beach in SF

After exploring the city we went to the beach. The boys LOVED it. It was a bit too cold and loud for Caroline, I think. Honestly, I think the water in Northern California is too cold for everyone but the surfers. It was a lot of fun though. These trips always make me want to move back to California.

Sebastian ran right into the water!

Parker did not embrace the water as quickly as Bash.

Then he fell in.

Cali trying to escape.

Bash with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Bash looks like he's surfing. He's a California boy just like Daddy.

Cali with Gail. They're keeping each other warm!

Cali contemplates.

Parker wouldn't let go of Jenny's hand for the longest time. I'm so grateful she was there, she and Parker have a special bond... they're both stubborn as hell.



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....I wonder where Parker gets his "stubborness" from.....odd!

    I am with Caroline on the cold water. She is for sure my kind of girl! :)

    Love you Manda.

    ReplyDelete