Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter...er whatever

Easter is sort of a stressful day when you are in the primary presidency. You want to make sure the kids get the whole resurrection theme, but you also know they are all sugared up from the early-morning candy binge. Herein lies the dilemma: Do you attempt to teach them something deep and meaningful or do you take the "low road" and wind them up even more before sending them back to their parents? We tried both, which didn't go so smoothly and also explains why I look toasted in the Easter pics. I knew we were about to head home so I grabbed Jenny (second counselor and Nanny extraordinaire) and made her take a picture before their carefully coordinated outfits could get covered in chocolate. Sigh. Still waiting for those Easter-Egg hunt pics, too.









I love my adorable husband and daughter. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment