Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Land of Super heroes, Pirates and Chubby Ballerinas



Here are some cute pics of the kids in various states of dress-up. They love to put on costumes. It's a real pain when potty training. That spidey suit is really hard to get in and out of.







I always thought tiny baby ponytails looked obnoxious and stupid. I just can't seem to help myself, though!

Parker makes the best monkey face!









Bash was dressed up for circus day at school.






Okay, so it's pretty obvious that I dressed her up like this.


I have a whole new appreciation for tutus as a fashion statement!

Parker makes an adorable pirate. I was showing the kids the real-life pirate on TV and they were really worried that he must have left his hat somewhere. I can't help but wonder about this new interest in reporting on pirates... does Disney control international crime too?


What a shamless way to promote a movie!







The kids also love star wars and any play fighting. Remember all of those reports that claimed if children watched violent programs they would act more violently? I really thought that was all bull. I now believe it. Spiderman, Transformers, Star Wars, and even Indiana Jones DVDs have all gone missng in our house, coincidentally.


(Relax, I occasionally "find" the movies and allow them to watch just to assure myself I am doing the right thing! )


More often than not, Parker's number one costume choice is the pirate hat (adorably too big for his head) and a batman cape.










One day I'm sure I will miss the days of super heroes and pirates.

1 comment: