Sunday, April 26, 2009

Families Can Be Together Forever...

"Families can be together forever. Through Heavenly Father's Plan..."
I like to sing this song to my kids when they are not being cooperative. I don't think they appreciate my singing very much.
I just wanted to get some cute pics of them in their matching chairs. My Mom has bought them all these adorable chairs from pottery barn for each of their first birthdays. Caroline's came the other day but evidently no one was in the mood for a photo op.






















What can I say? They're cute even when they're not.

2 comments:

  1. You may be wonder mom. Who are you? What the hell? I am back to blogging so check us out. :) Don't get too excited though.....we are still rather boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have good memories of that song! Caroline is stinking cute! I can't believe it has been a year! Happy Birthday to her. And way to go Amanda!

    ReplyDelete