Monday, May 3, 2010

Thoughts for the day... On appropriate footwear.

Picked up Sebastian from school. He's wearing the outfit I put out for him (t shirt and shorts- it 80 degrees) except... he's wearing boots. Obviously, it was Todd's day to get him out the door. Did he not look at Bash's feet? Lol. I'd hate to see what he'd be wearing if I left that part up to Todd!

Just now Parker wanted to go outside to play soccer with Bash. I told him to take off his flip flops and get his tennis shoes on. I went to check on him five minutes later and not only is he not wearing tennis shoes but he has taken off his pants. How is this logical to this child? Sigh. Although, those of you who know Parker are aware of his fondness for going commando or just wearing underwear or being bottom-less altogether.

I am going to try to post at least once a week. It may not be super exciting but I'm hoping it will keep everyone updated better!

No comments:

Post a Comment